Wednesday 5 October 2011

Surat Al-Kafirun Belajar Alquran

al-kafirun
Say, “O disbelievers,
Katakanlah: “Hai orang-orang kafir,


al-kafirun
I do not worship what you worship.
Aku tidak akan menyembah apa yang kamu sembah.


al-kafirun
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Dan kamu bukan penyembah Tuhan yang aku sembah.


al-kafirun
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Dan aku tidak pernah menjadi penyembah apa yang kamu sembah,


al-kafirun
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
dan kamu tidak pernah (pula) menjadi penyembah Tuhan yang aku sembah.


al-kafirun
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”
Untukmu agamamu, dan untukkulah, agamaku”.

alqmp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes